Is your child feeling down, hopeless and isolated?
Do these thoughts often enter your child’s mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel sad all the time, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
- I would be better off dead.
If your child has had any variation of these thoughts, chances are your child may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that your child is not alone and there are people who can help. Many of the children and adolescents that I work with find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed, and thus aim to help children and adolescents sort out their thoughts and emotions while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to help your child finally lighten this load, contact me today for a free consultation.