Below you will find my current fees for services, effective January 1, 2022. Currently, I do not accept insurance. All payment is due at the time of service. Upon request, I can provide you with a “superbill” which is a statement for insurance if you would like to submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement for out-of-network benefits. I CANNOT guarantee that your insurance company will reimburse you. It is your responsibility to find out your insurance company’s policies and to file for insurance reimbursement.
New Intake Evaluation: $175
Individual Therapy: $150 per 50 minute session; $160 per 75 minute session
Family Therapy: $175 per session
Group Therapy: $65 per 90 minute session
Coordination of Care:
- Written communication (e.g., letters and forms) to other professionals including health care providers, support professionals or schools: Prorated based on the amount of time spent at hourly rate of $75
- Production of medical records: Prorated based on the amount of time spent at hourly rate of $75
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the release of the requested letter, form, or medical records.
Online Digital Evaluation & Mgt (Responding to Email & Text Messages other than just setting up appointments): Prorated based on the amount of time spent at hourly rate of $150
Telephone Assessment & Management: Prorated based on the amount of time spent at hourly rate of $150
Court Action/Legal Fees:
- $150 per hour: time includes preparation , review, and/or submission of documents, phone calls, depositions, discussions with legal professionals, court appearances, time required on the stand, etc)
- $150 per hour: travel time
*I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Please note that there is a $30 fee for any returned checks.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session ($150 for individual therapy session and for family therapy session, and $65 for group therapy session).
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Please refer to No Surprises Act 2022 for more information.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!